Wednesday, December 7, 2011

From Jan 28, 2009

Amber: I hate when people say "ewe"
Jaron: holy fucking shit
Amber: wat.
Albert: I was on a farm, we had a ewe.
Jaron: there is some douchebag in the bathroom just standing at the sink talking on the phone
Jaron: "so, uh... how'd it go?"
Amber: wow
Albert: you're posting on the toilet?
Jaron: "describe 'well'..."
Albert: tell him to piss off
Jaron: "you're being pretty evasive about it."
Jaron: "so, uh, basically you're saying it didn't go 'well'?"
Jaron: he sounds like Ben Stein
Albert: bummer dude
Amber: lol
Jaron: i wanted to stab him in the neck... and i just went in there to wash my hands
Albert: If you stabbed him in the neck you'd have to wash your hands twice.
Amber: LOL
Jaron: i wanted to yell at him, "WE HAVE A WHOLE LOBBY RIGHT OUTSIDE THIS DOOR WHERE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WHOLE DIFFICULT CONVERSATION."
Albert: oh gah, I'm struggling to not LOL right now
Amber: the towel would look like a god damn maxi pad
Jaron: ewe
Amber: LOL
Albert: ewe

No comments:

Post a Comment